Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's been a while

Assalamualaikum w.b.t



Writing this post just to say hello 2016!!  Life nowadays are freaking different from the past. We are in adult phase already. My life changed a lot, yes a lot. I managed to finish up my master in Nov 2014. Followed by my engagement on December 2014 with my boyfriend who suddenly appeared in my life when I'm struggling with my studies. And not so long after that, I settled down with my fiance who's now been my husband on 22 May 2015. A day after my reception, I have to reach INTAN Bukit Kiara by 9 am for registration since I have to attend one training with the government before I be able to join the service. So, there is no honeymoon mood for us. But Alhamdullilah, after 10 months of the training, I'm able to sail the journey together with my 290 fellow mates. So now, I happily lived my life with my husband and working with one of the 'Happy Ministry' at Putrajaya. Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah for the 'rezeki' granted by Allah S.W.T. Not to forget, thank you for 'doa' and well wishes of my parents, families, friends and husband that always showers me days and nights throughout my journey. I feel like my life just like a roller coaster that I'm strapped into. It's had it's ups and downs, but it is so worth the ride ;) 



   Photo by APT SYAZWAN , I love his artwork. 



I will update my wedding chores in the next post just because I feel so. haha !



Okay laa, till then and take care.



No comments: