Tuesday, June 19, 2012

014: Pavlova vs Maria Sharapova

Guyss !! what the similarities between both name,Pavlova vs Maria Sharapova ?? 
tettt...answer : both came from Russia!! correct!

This is my part time job, a baker instead of being a student. Mengenangkan diri ini akan bergelar penggangur terhormat dalam Malaysia maka di saat ini saya harus berfikir apa yang perlu dilakukan untuk mencari sesuap rezeki yang halal bagi mengharungi hidup pada masa hadapan dimana saya tidak lagi bergelar pelajar sepenuh masa Uitm.Huuuihh !! tahan nafas 1 saat. So does anyone want to hire me to baked pavlova ?? my schedule will be free after 14 July 2012..free forevahh . rolling eyes ;p!





hurm. how to start ehh ? ok here

i'm not really into sweet's dessert and any kind of food. Since I'm really eager to bake my own pavlova rather than beli yang siap dimakan, so I try la buat sendiri. As everybody already know, the real pavlova taste crazy sweet so I twist the recipe little bit to my own less-sugar Pavlova recipe and yeah, its taste good.I put lot of fruit on the top of pavlova just to balance up the taste so the result is sweet-sour pavlova. very easy and used a very simple ingredient where you can easily geledah dapur mak you ..By right jugak you boleh buat pavlova ni..ayukk dong mari kita buat pavlova sendiri.



No comments: