Monday, November 15, 2010

complimentary

feeling number one...
sem break,is time to be unproductive citizens
I am done with another challenging phase of my time and more to come...


feeling number two...
back to kedah, penang turn to be my second home-  mak, u shud buy another house over there instead of in jitra (ok, saya tak suka stay jitra!!). i dont know why penang is much closer deep into my heart. i love the smell of penang . not the dirty environment on that island ok. for sure, i love gurney mall. gurney's just similar with the curve. so, if u lepaking at gurney, rasa macam lepak dekat the curve. the main reason i purposely fall in luv with penang. ahhhaaa, gila sengal adeq korang.there are a lot a lot and a lot and i means it to be a lots of memories over there.  when my first day registered as uitm shah alam students, i feel my life so empty. there is not so much fun.i means both studying and leisure time.
 
feeling number three...
This is the moment when i realized that I should just stop chasing.


feeling number four...
friends u play Dottie role now..
a good friend that I was supposed to have since long time ago
guide me to perform the best and advice me on what not to do
she told me dont feel so sad if next sem(which we gona be in part4)..
i'm will not found her anymore in s.alam....
' zai, if next time tak jumpa aku on the 1st day, jangan menangis taw'...aku dekat kedah!
ishh, how can i survive without her ? every time everyday every minute every second, most of my time spend together even bila dah balik kedah pun, we both still meet up. that why i said, i need meera more then guys need you (I'm not lesbo)

saying goodbye is never an easy thing to do for those who really appreciate the word of 'friendship'
but i believe this very good friend of mine will always be there to help me and listen to me
and this good friend don't say Goodbye, they will never make their friend cry
and they would not easily make her friend emotionally vulnerable....

lets go back there..