Saturday, October 12, 2013

2013/06: MASTER DILEMMA

Assalamualaikum  and hyee!!


Terasa awkward nak menaip. Nak susun ayat bagi cantik-cantik, kemas, mudah faham pun dah rasa pelik. Weird because its no longer my routine to write in my blog. 

My current update of life ? well..aku quit my last job at PJ and currently pursue my study in UPM under Putra Business School. Officially dah masuk second trimester and everything goes well. Good environment, very helpful classmates because we are just small no of student inside the class,  experience lecturer yang sporting and not really mind to share their info with us and bla bla bla. Overall, I love my Master life !! 

Well, enough said...it took time to go back to school (even, aku baru je habis Degree few months back before applied for Master, hihihi). Basically, the syllabus almost  similar dengan syllabus time Degree but somehow I still need to catch few things to absorb to the subject. 

Bercakap pasal Master, aku sambung MBA major in Finance (kesilapan teknikal waktu apply dulu), but as long as you not taking your major subject yet, you may change your major anytime you want. Itulah yang membuatkan aku rasa dilemma sangat. Waktu first semester tak terasa , sebab maybe time tu baru lagi kan so tak terfikir sangat pasal major. But now dah masuk second semester which means, you have another 4 months to decide which major you want to specialize since in third trimester you will specialized in your own major. hurmmmmm ! haish future future ....

Aku sebenarnya dah memang target nak buat MBA major in Human Resource, tapi bila fikirkan balik, I'm not coming from HR field (takde degree in HR) and my previous study is in Corporate Administration which is not really focusing in HR. I'am just afraid that am not marketable enough due to various study I did. Tapi yang sebenar-benarnya, memang niat aku dari zaman Diploma lagi nak sambung HR.. Am very passionate when talking about HR. Tapi, tak tahu kenapa Degree aku sambung lain. Normalla kita manusia selalu plan, tapi yang dah tentukan takdir kita, hanya Allah swt sahaja. 

So,when I coincidentally meet with my ex-lecturer, she suggest me to do major in Corporate Governance. I'm quite reluctant to choose CG just because I'am not doing well in that subject when I did my Degree. But if I decide to do major in CG, it actually give double advantage for me because I'll get Master and will become graduate member of MAICSA.  She keep reminding me to think twice bout this things:(

I know that I can't run from this field!! company secretary, company act, accounting. true story  I told you yeea!

Oleh itu,saya dengan rendah diri memerlukan pertolongan daripada insan-insan yang arif dalam permasalahan saya ini. 


Sekian





#orang tua cakap, benda yang kite tak suka tu lah yang akan selalu jadi makanan kita. Betul ehh ?



2 comments:

Aida Effarina said...

sis zai! rindu nye! hehe :D

waaaaaaaaa dah further master dah? congratsssss! all the best yaww :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.