Friday, April 15, 2011

005

There’s so much to tell you. But I can’t talk about it just yet. though,i have no idea which one to start with.haiishh...

first-what we have today because of what we had done in the past. we deserved to be appreciated and being award. so, last week dinner held by our college purposely to celebrate all the athlete just great for us. all the iron ladies had our makan besar on that night. thanks melati...

white purple theme


second- end of 14 weeks in hell > let's gooooo deeper for part 5 :D (what my friends post in his fb wall). yesh, we are exactly at the end of fourth sem, and now all my friends in holiday fever !!! even-though we not yet sit for any paper for final. I can't wait to get it started and finish it soon.

third- In just few hours left i will be at my hometown, Jitra which mean I'll be away from shah alam for a while. That's what I'm waiting for quite long time :-)