Tuesday, October 19, 2010

useless

i can say. the time running so fast. not even fast but like a snail .
my head thinking too many thing
i want to do this, i want to do that. and lastly it come to be useless.
i want to start studying ..but it come to be so hampeh!
my final exam just around the corner
total up, i have 6 papers for this sem
i wish i could repeat my very memory lane achievement
just like i've done when i did my dip
but everything is change. environment esp.
why i cant cope up with the changes?
blame me for the question. no one can answer unless me.
to be franks, i hate acc. but try to make it as my most fav subject ! hope U can hear me, Ya allah..
come-on zai !!!!

i want to eat !!! cabonara bla bla !! yesh tomorrow is the day. 

mixed feeling
study+ hungry = sleep okay ?

No comments: